How to Leave a Comment on Our Blog

HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG
1. Scroll to the end of the post.
2. Click on the phrase "0 comments" or, if there are comments it will indicate how many, for example, "8 comments." Clicking on this will open the comment option for you.
3. Type in your note.
4. Choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

FLOWER POWER & THE YOUNG ONES

Just a picture blog to share some things seen along the way. Funny this life has certainly changed my outlook on what has been there all the time but the life i now lead gives so much time to see and enjoy the simple things around us.







This swan wanted my boat out of his territory



Above some hitchhikers
Now my bird book tells me this is a Goosander, twitchers correct me if i`m wrong.



No comments:

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs