How to Leave a Comment on Our Blog

HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG
1. Scroll to the end of the post.
2. Click on the phrase "0 comments" or, if there are comments it will indicate how many, for example, "8 comments." Clicking on this will open the comment option for you.
3. Type in your note.
4. Choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Off the Ashby towards Atherstone

Still suffering with my back which is annoying because I have a lot of work to do on the boat this summer. Just a small picture blog as my back complains if I sit in front of the laptop for too long.

 These mobile homes are on different levels and some have quite a slope down to the cut.


 The Yellow Rape carpets cover the fields in all directions.
 Not a sign of a fishing rod so I guess this guy is using the Coventry canal as a home.
Boot wharf in Nuneaton is always interesting with several boats out of the water.
 The CRT yard at Hartshill never changes

 Now back in my early days of boating that water was connected to the Coventry canal and there were about three or four boats in there. Now it is sealed off. My Nicholsons of early 2000 states marina but offers no name.
It is by bridge 35 and these cottages are opposite. If anyone reading this has any information please share it.

No comments:

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs