How to Leave a Comment on Our Blog

HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG
1. Scroll to the end of the post.
2. Click on the phrase "0 comments" or, if there are comments it will indicate how many, for example, "8 comments." Clicking on this will open the comment option for you.
3. Type in your note.
4. Choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

DOWN AT THE LOCKS

Just can`t keep away from the cut, think it`s starting to flow in my veins. Easter saturday spent a day out and about. First went up to stowe marine at wheedon had a chat but i feel they are a little expensive. Next called in at Blisworth and had a nice walk along the towpath and sat watching my dreams float by.....soon....won`t be long. Finished up at Stoke Breune and spent a happy hour talking to crews on at least 6 boats, what a freindly bunch you boaters are.
Many thanks to those of you who have posted comments but hey have you a blog site i would love to look you up.
Had my first house viewing tuesday, hope this might mean i am getting nearer to the cut.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hello Les :)

It's really nice to have found your blog, and oh boy don't you seem to be enjoying yourself. I shall follow you blog with great interest.... I hope you don't mind, but I have mentioned this blog on my website, and also will be adding this to my 'boaters blogs' links on my pages.

Have fun....

Anonymous said...

yes i have to agree,its great to walk the many tow paths in the country seeing how relaxed the life of a narrowboat owner really is.Well after all thats how i started my jouney into this new world.I had lived in hemel hempsted for 14 years and on my retirement decided that the canals were the life for me,i began like you strolling up and down the towpaths near to my home thinking how relaxed this life really is,so i decided to locate a good 2nd hand boat and take to the water that was 7 years ago and i am still loving everyday of my new life so id like to wish you good luck and happy boating my friend. take care kenny.

Anonymous said...

Hi dad just a little note to say how much we admire this big change in your life,we know things have been really hard for you over the past few years and we are behind you 100% all the way.
all the best andy and bev

ps we love you grandad
jordan&jack

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs