How to Leave a Comment on Our Blog

HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG
1. Scroll to the end of the post.
2. Click on the phrase "0 comments" or, if there are comments it will indicate how many, for example, "8 comments." Clicking on this will open the comment option for you.
3. Type in your note.
4. Choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are!

Friday, October 26, 2018

Seeking Clients!!!

Let the Beauty of what you love be what you do. ~ Rumi, 13th century Persian poet, jurist, Islamic scholar, theologian, and Sufi mystic originally from Greater Khorasan; 1207-1273.
I am a medicinal herbalist and I have openings for clients right now. If you have a chronic illness or health issue and you would like some research undertaken about what, if any alternative medicine or treatments may work for you then please email me at biggsbiglove@hushmail.com. I charge £25/$35 (difference in price is the exchange rate) for an initial consultation, research, and health profile with one six week post consultation check in.

I am also registered on Tutorful which is a legitimate academic web site offering tutors for a wide range of academic services. If you or anyone you may know seeks tutoring to improve their written communication skills I am available. You can read my profile on the site. I also tutor those in need of conversational English language skills. I can connect with students on-line in the Tutorful website where meetings may be booked and payment is arranged or in person if you live in the Nantwich, Cheshire area. 

I tutor the following subjects:

A Level and Degree:
Conversational English Language Skills
English grammar and writing Skills
Essay Writing
Dissertation

A Level: 
English Literature
Humanities & Arts
Citizenship

I am also available as a manuscript editor. Just email me with your manuscript. I charge £25/$35 an hour. 

2 comments:

Carol said...

Just a suggestion Jaq, if you share your blog to your facebook page both your blog and facebook readers can share the information for you.

Judith nb Serena said...

That's the way to go Jaq, hope it works out for you. Love and hugs Judith nb Serena

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs