How to Leave a Comment on Our Blog

HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG
1. Scroll to the end of the post.
2. Click on the phrase "0 comments" or, if there are comments it will indicate how many, for example, "8 comments." Clicking on this will open the comment option for you.
3. Type in your note.
4. Choose your Profile. If you don't understand the choices under Profile then choose Anonymous but PLEASE type your name and location at the bottom of your comment so I know who you are!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wedding Rehersal Day

This Friday evening at 6pm (2am Sat UK) a group of about 15 climbed the 1000` or so up to the top of Kamiak Butte for a run through of  the Pagan Wedding ritual that will make Jaq and I husband and wife.
Approaching Kamiak from Pullman


Scene of the ceremony






Backdrop to the wedding site
I will try to get some pictures on the blog as soon as i can Saturday. I know the family want to see pics and also blog readers so will try to post some quickly at the friends house where we are having a wedding lunch. With the 8hr time difference i `m looking at 8pm uk time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully different place to get wed! May you live as long as you love, and love as long as you live!
Mike in Garnet.

Les Biggs said...

Hi Mike

It really did make a difference being an open air location.
I`ll love her as long as i still breath.

Mrs. Jaqueline Biggs said...

Ohhh! I jsut found this remark--and it made me cry! I will always love you Les--in this life and all my future ones.

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs

NB Valerie & Steam Train by Les Biggs